Thursday 20 February 2014

Woodland Birthday Cake















Here it is! The woodland themed birthday cake i made for my little sisters birthday! It fitted in well with her indoor camp style birthday party, and was enjoyed by a crowd of 9 year olds! 















Well first of all Happy Birthday to my Little sister Tibbie, and secondly i've decided that from now on, i will not post a how-to on these sorts of fondant cakes, as it is a lot of hassle and i often find it easier just to look at these sorts of pictures and take inspiration from it. 


















So please feel free to take all the inspiration you need, and if you want to make this cake then look at my earlier birthday beach hut cake for a recipe, and comment for any help! 
So thanks again for reading my little post, i have been working on my blog a lot recently trying to get it up and going, and marina has been taking care of this lovely web design. Thank you to all my new followers, i have a Facebook page, follow me here - https://www.facebook.com/littlegingerbakes and my twitter, shown in the bar on the right hand side of my blog, and help me on my way! 
Thank you, any questions, or comments, feel free to ask! Until next time, Elise xxx







13 comments:

  1. You are super talented. What a cute cake & so detailed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely. Cutest cake I've ever seen. You've got a real gift :)

    natalie-yasmin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable, I would have loved this when I was younger.

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
  4. This cake looks like a piece of art! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow what an amazing cake ! great job :)
    Melissa | theinkedblonde

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this cake is amazing and has so much detail! Haha I thought flower roses were hard to make but you went all out! :)
    xoxo
    Sierra Calah ♥ Berry Stylish  

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you everyone! Sierra, you can buy little presses that can press fondant into a shape, like a flower, it requires little effort, and makes a big impact! elise xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so clever! I hope you end up on television one day. We need a young Mary Berry as she is only on tv for GBBO!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, thank you, well that does sound lovely, watch this space!
      Elise x

      Delete
  9. Adorable!

    http://thevulgariangirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Cake. Great job! CHris

    ReplyDelete